Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful

This Thanksgiving I was able to go up to the Poelman cabin up in Bear Lake!
It was so fun! I was able to see my mother's brother Andrew's family and meet my baby cousin Hyrum Spencer for the first time! 
The Boydens, Sheffields, McMullans and my grandparents were also up there!
It was a day of relaxing, taking a walk around the loop, hot tubbing, cooking and eating!
I am so GRATEFUL for family!
The Poelman Family

My Aunt Betsabe, baby Hyrum

My Little Cousins...arent they cute?!
After enjoying Thanksgiving at the Mill, I went down to Logan to spend some time with the Simmons Family, where I ate more pie. 
I then went BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!! 
And I drove down to Layton, and got AMAZING deals! 
Except when I was coming back to Logan I got a SPEEDING TICKET! I was going 76 in a 60 at 3 in the morning with NO ONE on the road! Luckily he only wrote me for going over 9! Its still stupid! I hate cops sometimes.  It put a serious damper in my weekend. 
I then just went shopping and hung out with my cousin Lizzy! 
On Saturday I slept for 13 hours! Sleep well needed! 
And Sunday I had Chelsea and Jeffery Curtis for dinner!
Theres always ups and downs in life but I am grateful for all my many
BLESSINGS!!
And now I am just ready for CHRISTMAS and to go HOME!!!
Christmas Room!! :)
15 Days and COUNTING!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I miss seeing your pretty face at church. You were always such a fabulous example. UPDATE YOUR BLOG MORE! I would love to hear all about you and how you are doing. It's been awhile!

    ♥ xoxo.

    ReplyDelete