Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Better Late than Never....

So I'm Finally Posting About
MY BIRTHDAY
I know its 3 months late, but better late than never!
But this year I turned 20!
No longer a teenager! Woot! Woot!!
So my birthday started as any Simmons birthday would with
Breakfast in Bed 

 I had potatoes, fruity pebbles, orange juilus, and french toast!
It was very yummy! And Matthew also wanted in on some of the action!

Then I got ready, and while I was in the kitchen that morning, I was reaching for a book on the kitchen bookshelf and a speaker fell on my head! It really hurt! Bad luck for a birthday! 

Then I went to Tyson's that day with my friend Cory, who I met last year at Utah State, and my friend Chelsea, who is a friend from home and also goes to Utah State. 
I got a fadora, a purple Old Navy sweater, and an H&M blue and lace dress! 
I love shopping so what a better way to celebrate a birthday!

On my way home, it started POURING rain! It was crazy! But I had a birthday party to get to!
For my birthday I just wanted to celebrate with my family and family friends! 
So we had the Anderson, Coleman, Barbini, Baldwin, Robeson, Conklin, and two of my friends Chelsea and Erica. 
I had everyone come over for Costa Vida dinner buffet and we had a small Family Home Evening.  My friend Cody Conklin gave a talk at Youth Conference, that he regave and my birthday party.  It was an amazing talk about staying strong and standing up for what you believe in. 
Then my mother initiated the thought that if anyone would like to say any words of advice, or share  a birthday wish to me they could.  I was so touched by what everyone said.  I have such amazing people in my life! Here are a few pictures of some of them! 






We ended the night with Birthday cake, which was a homemade ice cream cake with red velvet and cookies and cream ice cream. 
 
I am so grateful for my family and friends who love and support me!
It was one of my best birthdays yet!!



1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday!! I love that you blog. Keep it up! I need to know what's going on in your life. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete